Tuesday, November 22, 2011

PIPE DOPE #156


First          Previous          Next


See what I did there, tying this week into the Thanksgiving holiday? My original plan for Pipe Dope, even before I had a title, was to consistently align my dad's story with the date I was posting throughout the year. This isn't the story for that strict an approach, but on occasion it does make sense to tie things together.

In other news, I'm thrilled to note that the Harvey Pekar Library Statue has met its funding goal! Many, many thanks to anyone and everyone who contributed. And if you haven't yet, there are still 12 days left to pledge a donation. Once the statue has been built and installed, any leftover money will go toward buying more comics for the Cleveland Heights Public Library, which Harvey frequented on nearly a daily basis. For more info, just click that Kickstarter button on the left-hand side of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment