Monday, January 31, 2011

PIPE DOPE #1


Next


Welcome to the beginning of Pipe Dope, the webcomic project I've been alluding to in recent months. With a bit (or, more likely, a lot) of luck, this will update every weekday through January 2012, a schedule that will force me far, far outside of my comfort zone and, after a year, will have seen me create some 260 illustrations. I'm not going to bore you in this post with story details; all you really need to know at this point is in the panel above (i.e. "mostly true stories of David J. Witmer [my dad] and General T. Dog [the 'T' stands for 'The']"). From time to time, I'll also (on weekends, most likely) post some behind-the-scenes peeks at the process of creating Pipe Dope. And unrelated to Pipe Dope, I'll also still occasionally jaw about other comics I've been reading with more "Bag It and Board It" posts; again, when those post, it will be on weekends so as to not interrupt Pipe Dope's flow.

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy, and if you like what you see in Pipe Dope, please, please, please pass the link on to other people. The adventure continues tomorrow. Yo-ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment