Sunday, June 19, 2011

PIPE DOPE #90


First          Previous          Next

Sorry for the exceptionally late-in-the-day post to end this week. So it goes, eh? I'm not totally sure how feel about the almost-total absence of black in this panel, but I felt like experimenting with a sketchier ink style, and thought the occasion of officially introducing "me" to the story could serve as reason enough to do just that. I'm sure next week we'll be back to our regular style. (If I'm even consistent enough to be capable of having a style, that is.)

Speaking of next week, if all goes according to plan, I'll be posting Tuesday through Saturday, and the week after that we'll get back to Monday through Friday. Keep your fingers crossed!

And of course, it wouldn't be the end of the week without a look at some thumbnails. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment