Friday, June 10, 2011

PIPE DOPE #85


First          Previous          Next


At last! Only 12 hours later than hoped for! Sorry for the delay, friends--this week was sure to jump the rails at some point, and it's miraculous I was on time for as long as I was. I'm afraid this weekend is gonna be all jammed up with work work, so we're most likely looking at new posts Tuesday through Saturday next week (worst case scenario would be Wednesday through Sunday, but I'm gonna do my absolute best to avoid things getting pushed back that far.) To keep you entertained in the meantime, here's a look at this week's thumbnails:


And here's a recent shot of the real-life Larry the Lobster, just chillin' at the top of my drawing table:


Have a great weekend. The adventure continues (sometime) next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment