Friday, March 25, 2011

PIPE DOPE #40


First          Previous          Next


Holy moley! This week was right down to the wire--when this panel goes up, I'll be at LAX, on my way to Cincinnati, Ohio, for one of my best buddy's weddings (congrats, Greg and Liz!)--and next week's gonna be even zanier, schedule-wise. I'm owning up to it right here, right now: The posts next week probably won't go up every day at 6 a.m. I'll continue to deprive myself of sleep in an effort to stay on schedule, but I'd say it's a safe bet that at least a few posts will go up later in the day/evening. Ah well. We'll find out on Monday, when David sets sail aboard the--oh-oh! That'd be telling!

Have a swell weekend, and please, if you dig what you see here, share Pipe Dope with your friends. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment