Saturday, December 10, 2011

PIPE DOPE #167


First          Previous          Next


Congratulations to Alec Longstreth on completing the fifth and final chapter of "Basewood" (soon to be available for sale as Phase 7 #009). Three years, four months and 10 days ago, Alec vowed not to cut his hair until he was done making Basewood; yesterday, I watched via Livestream as Alec, at long last, got his celebratory haircut. I realize that probably sounds creepy, or at least a little bit weird, but I know I'm not alone in thinking yesterday was a bona fide Event, and I'm proud I'll be able to say, years from now, that I watched it live. Again, congratulations to Alec; his tenacity, enthusiasm and endless passion for comics is a bigger inspiration than I know how to put into words.

No comments:

Post a Comment