Monday, January 9, 2012

PIPE DOPE #181


First          Previous          Next


Once again, I apologize for the delay. I know I said I'd get back to posting last week, but instead I took the time to finalize the script and thumbnails for the remainder of the story. In the process of doing that, I realized I had a week planned in the outline that really didn't fit, so once again I've changed Pipe Dope's length. For real this time, it's going to be 200 posts--which, incidentally, will make for 200 pages of comics when I get to collecting it all in print.

Speaking of! I've also been hard at work on the first minicomic, which I hope to have printed in February, right around the time I finish the story here online (on Friday, February 3--that date is for real). The first issue will contain the first 65 posts, plus a few pages of bonus material that's never been seen here on the interwebs. More info soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment