Tuesday, August 2, 2011

PIPE DOPE #111


First          Previous          Next


Welcome back! Sorry I didn't get things rolling again in time for the usual (?) Monday-through-Friday posts, but so it goes. These next couple of months are gonna be especially wonky on my end, and I'm just gonna go ahead and say that the posting schedule here is gonna get ... creative. Anyhow, I hope you all stick around for the ride, and if you enjoy what you see, please share Pipe Dope with more folks.

Oh, yeah, and when I said that #110 marked the halfway point, that might not have been entirely accurate. During my week of not posting, I took another hard look at the outline, and there was one week that doesn't quite seem to fit, so it looks like we're actually past the halfway point, and the story will end with #215. Let's just say that everything's subject to change and leave it at that...

No comments:

Post a Comment